Dubai has a lot to offer especially for couples. Whether you’re visiting the place for a honeymoon session or just having a vacation, Dubai is the perfect place to create unforgettable memories with the one you love. So what are these exciting things to look forward when visiting Dubai? Let’s take a look at some of them!
- The most unique place to spend a night with your someone in Dubai is in a Bedouin camp. The desert is one of Dubai’s pride where you can experience dune bashing, see belly dancing, indulge in their delicious dinner, henna painting, souvenir shopping, and last but not the least, cuddling under the star-filled night sky.
Romantic Date Nights
- In Dubai, every night will turn into a romantic date night. Especially when you’re greeted with different places and restaurants where you and your love one can wine and dine. Below are three of the most romantic places to go in Dubai during evening:
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah – is a bazaar like venue that has an Arabian atmosphere filled with a wide array of restaurants to choose from.
- Pierchic at the Al Qasr Hotel – is a place to go if both of you want a passionate dinner together. Indulge in their fresh seafood delicacies while enjoying the mesmerizing over-the-water view of the Burj Al Arab.
- White Orchard Restaurant – is a restaurant that serves Asian food in a welcoming and authentic Asian environment.
- Resorts found in Dubai are the best place to do romantic experiences together. Both of you are on a holiday, so it’s better to find the best resort to stay where both of you can rejuvenate and relax together. Also, when choosing a resort, make sure to decide in what part of Dubai you want to stay. Either it’s on the beach, outside the city, in the middle of it, or overlooking the Gulf shores.
Ride The Hot Air Balloons
- There’s nothing better than turning your dreams into a reality, especially when you’re dreaming of riding a hot air balloon. In Dubai, that dream of yours turns real and you can experience it with your love one together. Riding hot air balloons can give you an overlook of the city where you’ll see endless amount of sand dunes, shiny looking oases, and roaming camels.
Seize The Moment Together
- While in Dubai, it’s important to make the most out of it by seizing the moment together. Visit different places you want to visit. Here are some of the best places to see in Dubai that both of you wouldn’t want to miss:
- Dubai Miracle Garden – is the world’s biggest flower garden. You can spend the whole afternoon here while appreciating the incredible flower displays with your love one.
- Emirates Equestrian Centre – offers a range of levels from ponies and show jumping lessons so that everyone can experience and ride.
- Dubai Moving Image Museum – is the best place to go if both of you are into photography and film. This place is filled with 300 antiques on display. This eye-catching museum follows the development of images from the 1700s era up until now.
- Dubai Mall’s 30-minute Emirates A380 experience – is the place for adventure seekers. They can give you a full experience what it feels like to navigate the world’s largest aircraft to date.